Tuesday, December 28, 2010

End of 2010!

What a year! I have been so blessed this year, in all aspects of my life. I am so grateful for each of you that I have met, that have become friends and that continue to support me. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to open a studio where I could offer different classes where people can find what they like to do to be healthy and strong. I am grateful to be able to do what I love. I am just so grateful I could go on and on... I pray that 2011 is just as wonderful.

Being the last week of a wonderful year, I have decided that 2 for 1 Zumba coupons would be a great little gift I could afford to give everyone this week. For every class you attend this week, you will receive a coupon to use the first 2 weeks of 2011 (Jan 1 - Jan 15). You can bring a friend and both get in to Zumba for only $5!!! :)  Thank you for all your continued support. I will continue to try to find things you like and that will help motivate you to achieve the goals you have for yourselves. As always, I appreciate any feedback. :)

Watch for some new classes in 2011... like Yoga, which will start at the first of the year. A little further into January will start ZumbAtomic (kids Zumba). Keep a watch out. I'll be posting a new schedule to include our new classes soon!

(((Zumba Love))) to you ALL!!!
To a wonderful 2011

Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment